A team of customer orientation
Innovation and service are the tenets of Wendell that have not changed since we are founded, and they are the driving force behind growth with customers.
Given with a team of professional engineers, it has combined with a stable and complete EMC and product line of circuit protection component, which helps customers from the problem of mutual interference among each of the components, and also the trouble of responsibility classification incurred as of different suppliers. From supply to signal output as well as from source design to safety certification, only Wendell can, in one time, complete and furnish all of solutions regarding EMC, RF, and safety certifications.
Excellent Service & Solution Provider.
Excellent Supplier Of Electronic Components.
Excellent Partnership with Customers.
Headquartered in Taipei, the Wendell has a strong presence in Seoul (Korea), Saitama (Japan), Singapore, Shanghai, Suzhou and Shenzhen. In the future, it will continue to expand its service network in Greater China and Asia. Most of all, our innovative integrated services allow customers to hand over all of their annoying EMC problems to us, which has not only improved the efficiency of product launch, but also saved time. As such, it helps customers to focus more on how to increase added value. On the other hand, Wendell has, as well, set up ISO17025 electrical test laboratory, found with TAF and UL CBTL certification.
With adherence to the belief of constant innovation, Wendell has researched and developed the global patent as the active lightning protection module Surge Pro®, and pioneered the over-voltage protection transformer Surge-Trans®, which should greatly reduce the after-sales maintenance cost with customer products.
The range of applications we offer includes: mobile phones, desktop computers, notebook computers, tablet computers, digital cameras, navigation systems, surveillance systems, industrial computers, medical equipment, communication equipment, Netcom products, wind power generation system, LED lighting system, and others.
We are convinced that “customer orientation” is never just a slogan, but a commitment of Wendell to building up a long-term partnership of excellence.
When the management team took over the business on January 29th, 2001, Wendell Industrial Co., Ltd. was a small company on the brink of collapse, facing huge compensation payments to an international client due to a quality issue. With less than ten employees and weak competitive advantages of products, the person in charge had a lot on his plate at that time and was prepared, at any point, to shut the company down. Only a warehouse storing unsellable stocks remained.
Original innovative service platform in the field
After nearly 20 years of hard work, Wendell
Industrial Co., Ltd., on positioning itself a “customer-oriented” and “consultative selling” team
through the continuous pursuit of differentiation
and innovation, keeps focusing on transforming
itself into a service provider that develops and
provides clients with the one-stop shopping
complete solution which involves professional
electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and Safety
and becomes the only business capable of
providing clients with all sorts of protection components, including EMI devices, over-current protection, protection against electrostatic
discharge, and lightning protection, in the Asia
Pacific region. Through its own branding and
manufacturing of Nichtek plus the establishment of
partnerships with authorized distributors of foreign first-tier suppliers and manufacturers, the company
has built a full range of solutions to fulfill the needs
of various electronic system plants.
Since Wendell Industrial Co., Ltd. clearly sees
that it is a service team that provides complete
solutions, it is just unconvincing to regard itself
as a “one-stop shopping” provider with only some
complete product lines. Surely a service platform
which helps customers to solve problems should
also be involved.
Ever since 2010, Wendell
has been assisting its customers step-by-step
in designing prototypes and resolving thorny
EMC problems based on a simple debugging
laboratory and a static gun. Up to this day, Wendell
has put up six EMC & RF laboratories and two
safety laboratories. By working in double shifts,
the company continues to offer services and
solve customers’ problems without cease and
has also obtained TAF, UL CBTL and ISO17025
qualifications to become a qualified certificate
authority recognized by the country. The accredited
test report issued by Wendell allows customers’
products to be launched in the markets of more
than 80 countries in the world.
Continuous innovation for providing optimal services
Having spared no efforts in establishing
complete product lines for 20 years till today,
Wendell still works diligently in response to the
emerging requirements of IoT, 5G and demands
for automobiles, bringing forth the new through
the old in the hope of providing better, up-to-date,
more efficient and cost-effective components and
Meanwhile, laboratories have been
set up to complete the service platform of the
“last mile” for customers. From the development,
rectification and reformation of prototypes to the
acquisition of test reports and certifications required
for final completion and launch, Wendell not only
increases the efficiency of product launches but also assist customers in reducing risks that cannot
be resolved by EMC and safety within the time
limits. As a result, Wendell Industrial Co., Ltd. must
act according to circumstances and branch out
its laboratory services to more locations so that
the journey time spent by its customers can be
Efficient Solution Provider, Visionary Strategy planner, Multi-resources Integrator, and Customer’s Loyalty Creator
The team culture of Wendell can be described simply in four sentences:
efficient solution provider, visionary strategy planner, multi-resources integrator, and customer’s
Wendell believes that if it becomes possible to assist both customers and suppliers in quickly working out all problems through positive cross-functional communications rather than agreeing to disagree, then it is natural that organizational efficiency can be improved, which is exactly
the “efficient solution provider”.
When applying strategic thinking for making changes in organizational functionality, the planning of new
product lines, analyzing market competitive
advantages and disadvantages, or even setting
company’s goals for the future, can the team
be able to see the woods for the trees? Can
the team analyze the gains or losses from a
key perspective? Whether the team has failed
to perceive the probability of losing money and
only see profit-making opportunities? This is the
“Visionary strategy planner”.
When intending to
reach an objective, do the team wish to strike out
on its own, rely on the strength of the departments
or know wisely the how of collecting and integrating
all information of the entire company to search
out the most conducive or prejudicial approach for achieving goals or completing the project. This is
the “Multi-resources integrator”.
When it is possible to practice and fulfill
the Efficient solution provider,Visionary strategy
planner, at all times and maximize them in daily
pursuits, customer loyalty will naturally reflect with
the support and orders received. And this is the
“Customer’s loyalty creator”.
Treat employees sincerely like family
Ever since Mr. Gao Zhi-Hong, the president
of Wendell took over the company after 2001, the
transition has become the most important thing in
his life. According to his own words, “I have already
forgotten the details when a bank refused to loan
me money for turnover at the very beginning, and
how we survived on zero orders during the financial
What could have been painful memories are
just blurs to me now. Instead, the memories that are
becoming clearer and clearer in my mind are the
partners who have been with me for more than ten
years, colleagues who have moved to a new house,
who have had children, baby boys and girls, young
people who have gotten married, and fellow workers
with a sick family member who needs our help.”
The president believes that “treating employees
like family” is the biggest gain in his life. It is just
impossible to increase stockholders’ equity without
implementing the best employee perks and benefits.
- Listing and trading stocks at TPEx.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD $ 239,000,000 (USD $8,500,000)
- Conductive polymeric composition and fiber yarn patent licensed.
- Electrical fast-transient attenuator patent licensed.
- Non-leaded merger package structure patent licensed.
- Automotive power filter patent licensed.
- Conducted noise interference attenuation system patent licensed.
- Awarded by “National Award of Outstanding SMEs”.
- Capital increment in earnings to NTD＄213,000,000 (USD＄7,300,000).
- A load dump protection device patent licensed.
- Awarded by New Taipei City Government for “reward for enterprises to manage friendly family and quality in employment plan”.
- Register for the trade on Emerging Market.
- Initial public offering approved by Taipei Exchange.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄203,000,000 (USD＄6,600,000).
- Capital increment in earnings to NTD＄173,000,000 (USD＄5,700,000).
- Reinvest in and acquire 100% shares of WENDELLl ELECTRICAL TESTING Co., Ltd. 100%.
- Shenzhen Qianhong Electronic Co., Ltd. Reinvest in and acquire 100% shares of SUZHOU LIANHONG ELECTRONIC Co., Ltd.
- Single-chip structure with integrated rectifier and signal isolation transformer patent licensed.
- Shanghai representative office established.
- Safty Lab. accomplished IECEE assessment and granted UL CBTL accreditation.
- Capital increment in earnings to NTD＄157,000,000 (USD＄5,200,000).
- Capital increment in earnings to NTD＄143,000,000 (USD＄4,600,000).
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄130,000,000 (USD＄4,200,000).
- Reinvest in and acquire 100% shares of WENDELL KOREA Co., Ltd.
- Reinvest in Nichtek INDUSTRIAL Co., Ltd. acquire 100% shares of SUZHOU LIANHONG ELECTRONIC Co., Ltd.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄120,000,000 (USD＄3,750,000).
- Singapore branch established.
- Safty Lab. established.
- A packed chip integrated with a signal isolation transformer and a protective component patent licensed.
- ISO/IEC 17025 certificate.
- Japan branch established.
- A packaged chip integrated with a signal isolation transformer and a protective component patent licensed.
- Wendell get approval from Ministry of Economic Affairs Innovative Technology Applications and Services Program The development of innovation platform for EMC total solution to intelligent electronics.
- KFS scholarship has sponsored over 1,400 students.
- Surge Trans® – The first transformer with OVP function released.
- CS / RS Chamber & 10M Open site established.
- A surge protection device patent licensed.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄100,000,000 (USD＄3,100,000).
- Capital increment in earnings to NTD＄80,000,000 (USD＄2,480,000).
- EMS/Surge/Conduction Chamber established.
- KFS scholarship has sponsored over 750 students.
- ISO 14001 certificate.
- ISO 9001 certificate.
- EMC Chamber established.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄70,000,000 (USD＄2,100,000).
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄60,000,000 (USD＄1,800,000).
- Awarded by Taipei City Government for “Devotion on Children Education”.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄48,000,000 (USD＄1,450,000).
- KFS Scholarship established.
- The organization has been officially changed to a corporation.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄43,000,000 (USD＄1,310,000).
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄32,600,000 (USD＄1,080,000).
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄23,600,000 (USD＄720,000).
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄16,000,000 (USD＄480,000).
- Hong Kong Warehouse established.
- Capital increment in cash to NTD＄10,000,000 (USD＄330,000).
- Introduction of the new board of directors.
- Wendell Industrial Co., Ltd. established.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In addition to focusing on the business growth and strength, starting from 2001, Wendell Industrial Co., Ltd. also constantly pays attention to the community and hopes to use our little power to spread the caring seed to the community.
The next generation
In 2006, Wendell set up the Gao Fu-Sheng Scholarship, starting in our neighborhood community and cooperates with elementary schools in Wen-Shan District. Wendell provides scholarships to students who perform well, and those who require assistance. The schools will audit the qualifications and implement the system with certainty.
During these years, there are more than 1400 students receiving the benefit, and schools that have participated are Mu-Zha Primary School, Ming Dao Elementary School, WanFang Elementary School and XinHai Elementary School.
Talent building & nurturing
Long-term assistance and talent nurturing
Not only caring our neighborhood, Wendell also works with the Mrs. Pearl S. Buck Foundation to participate in a long-term support program, and assists families that need assistance. At the same time, starting from 2009, Wendell also works with the Mrs. Pearl S. Buck Foundation on the New Son of Taiwan project.
Industry Academy Cooperation
Nurturing the next generation of Engineers
While aiming at sustainable operation as our pursuit, talent is definitely the most important asset in Wendell. Wendell started to cooperate with the Lunghwa University of Science and Technology in 2014 to launch an internship program, so that students have practical experience and the ecology of the industry. In 2018, Wendell launched an Industry-Academia Collaboration Project with the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech). It brought not only the industry internship opportunities, but also the EMC seminars at Taiwan Tech to share latest industry news and technical seminars, so that students could better understand industry trends. Taking the successful industry-academia experience laid down over the years as the blueprint, Wendell signed a diversified project cooperation project with Lunghua University of Science and Technology in 2019. With years of professional experience in the EMC field, a complete EMC curriculum was planned and built in Lunghua. The 743 laboratory simulates the practical test process, allowing students to actually apply what they have learned in the course, and at the same time, through the continuous evolution of industry-academia cooperation, to cultivate professional EMC industry talents with the academic community to achieve a win-win situation.
Disaster relief and care
In addition to long-term child caring issues, Wendell also immediately gives out love to major disasters, such as the earthquake in Haiti, the typhoon disaster that occurred in Taiwan on August 8, 2009, the Wenchuan earthquake in 2008. Wendell took the action right away through the Red Cross, TVBS Cultural and Educational Foundation and World Vision.
At the same time, in view of the middle and older-aged employment problem having not improved since the financial turmoil in 2008, and the pace of Taiwan moving towards an aging society having accelerated, starting from 2010, Wendell also began to provide resources and participate in this issue’s social assistance.
We have worked with the Hondao Senior Citizen’s Welfare Foundation from March. The Foundation recruits personnel to take care of the elderly, and Wendell provides grants to personnel who perform well, with the hope of encouraging middle and older-aged employment through this and at the same time pays attention to the elderly care issue in the aging society.
A better tomorrow
Over the past 10 years, along with the company’s business growth, Wendell also provides more resources and efforts to society. We use our own power to help people who need help bit by bit. We hope to bring more love seeds to allow a better and more peaceful society along with the business growth.
Careers at Wendell
Power the world’s leading technologies
Every single day, people do amazing things at Wendell.
Here’s your opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support to businesses that are supplied by Wendell, an iconic technology company.
Twice a year – mid year and year-end.
Travel Leave and Allowance
- Employees over 6 months to 1 year: 2 days Travel Leave and NTD＄10,000 Travel Allowance.
- Employees over 1 to 3 years: 3 days Travel Leave and NTD＄25,000 Travel Allowance.
- Employees over 3 years: 3 days Travel Leave and NTD＄35,000 Travel Allowance.
The company will reimburse the taxi payment for over 2 employees commuting together between Sin-Dian Qizhang MRT station and office.
- Labour and health Insurance.
- Company Insurance policy covers hospitalization and accidence.
- Employee over 3 years, the company will provide additional NTD＄2 million insurance coverage.
Work with medical center to provide annual physical check.
Working environment for pregnant staffs
- Paid prenatal visit leave.
- Exclusive rest area for pregnant staffs.
- Breast-feeding room.
- Birth Allowance NTD＄20,000.
- Birthday Allowance NTD＄3,600.
- Wedding Allowance NTD＄3,600.
- Hospitalization Allowance NTD＄2,400.
- Employee Welfare Committee Activities.
- Provide healthy organic lunch.